Dealing with rejection


We had strong faith in our music talents so we decided to take it to the next level by applying to a talent show in Zimbabwe. We spent hundreds of hours rehearsing & preparing but when the final list came out for people who have qualified to participate at Zimtalent show l realized me & my friend have been rejected...
Although my friend gave up, l told myself if they don’t let me in l will let myself in. l began saving money for recording & began to distribute my songs with my team & organizing gigs for myself because the passion for music was bigger than the rejection. We are now in 2019 & l just finish working on my third album & the vision is to release 25 albums in my music career. No one will stop me but me.

In life I realized whoever fears rejection, will never try anything. Whoever has never been rejected, has never tried anything. A lady l am currently dating rejected me twice but my love for her was bigger than the rejection so l kept on persisting until we began to date.

Even if you study the biographies of successful people they were rejected somewhere but the vision & passion was bigger than the rejection so they kept on persisting. Great achievers were given many reasons that they are failures but they never consider themselves as failures.

Rejection is not avoidable. Rejection is not an event but it’s a process. Rejection is not an objective but it’s subjective. Sometimes we keep on knocking while God is not allowing the door to be opened because there is a monster behind the door. Sometimes rejections are there to benefit & protect us from future harmful events. We get so attached to this closed door instead of going to the next door which is more better & more rewardable.

l will keep on writing even if no one will read my articles & poems but l will do it because the gift was given to me & l have to deliver it to the world. l will keep on making music & distributing to people even if no one will listen but l will do it because the gift was given to me & l have to deliver it.
lf you know what you were born to do just do it & stop wasting valuable time trying to convince people to like you. People they don’t believe in your dreams & vision because it was not given to them but to you. Deliver your gifts even if no one will pay attention but do it because it was given to you & it will set you free when you are on your death bed. At the end of the life we regret things we didn’t do compare to what we have done.
ln conclusion, don’t take rejection personally, don’t give up, keep seeking, keep applying, keep asking, keep looking, keep praying, keep visualizing, keep believing & keep running. Whenever someone says "NO" to me l just say "NEXT!”

Where ever you are & whatever you are trying to do in your life just know that GZ WorldChanger supports your dream. Feel free to like or share or comment with your opinion & l will join you in the discussion.

For Public Speaking Gigs, Poetry Gigs & Music Live Show you can book GZ on
Email : gzworldchanger@gmail.com
Twitter : @gzworldchanger
Facebook : GZ Worldchanger


Music Performed by GZ 

Reverbnation

Soundcloud



Youtube 

Comments

Popular Posts