6 tips to develop a more positive mind-set



The truth is that we are born into a negative world. Everyone around us is complaining about the economy, blaming the government, cursing our leaders etc. The media is filled with negative information also, criticizing, inspiring fears into our hearts etc. The reality is that we have to train our minds constantly to think positive otherwise if we don’t we will become victims like other negative people who are complaining machines. You can’t be successful in life with a negative mind-set, you have to be optimistic. I came with 5 tips to develop a more positive mind-set which l apply daily in my life & I hope you will find them useful in your life:

1. Constantly see yourself as the person you would like to be.
-Learn to visualize who you want to be 5 years from now. Imagine how you would behave and what sorts of happiness you would harvest from your life if you were that ideal person. Visualize the amount of money you would make, the house you would live in, and the physique you would have. Avoid negative influences in your life such as friends who make pessimistic [negative] comments.

2. As you recall the past, think only about your successes & positive experiences.
-Recognize that any failures you had were mistakes you can turn into lessons. Don’t feel bad about what happened in the past but be proud that you gained experiences others couldn’t get

3. Assume success (though don’t be attached to it)
-if you are a boy assume that you are dream lover of every girl. Keep on remind yourself your talents you have & other things God blessed you with. Don’t expect failure; expect success in whatever you do.

4. Start identifying the thoughts that you have.
-Remember that your thoughts are under your control, so you can have whatever visualization you desire. Because your reality is what you believe, use your visualizations to pump yourself up rather than shoot yourself down. As Albert Einstein said, “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” You become what you think about. Feed your mind with positive emotions & positive things. For example, visit my old posts I wrote they will definitely change your life & inspire your mind to be positive.

5. Do  positive affirmations
-Affirmations are words we kept on telling ourselves loudly so that they can match with our feelings & emotions. For example, when l wake up l tell myself “I am the happiest guy on earth” loudly. I repeat it over & over again, guess what? Within 5 minutes of repeating those words my emotions & feelings will slowly begin to match with my words. Select your positive affirmations & keep on telling yourself daily you will notice that positive thinking will become your daily habit…

6. Practice gratitude
-Always be thankful for what you have. Every morning when I open my eyes I thank God for the fresh air I breathe, l thank him for protecting me the whole night. I thank him for my family, for making me rich at young age, for my gadgets, for daily meals, for shelter, clothes & everything that I have. Practicing gratitude inspires your mind to be positive. Be thankful for what you have.

It’s not a coincident that you are reading this message right now. Where ever you are & whatever you are trying to do in your life just know that GZ Worldchanger supports your dreams. If you find this article useful feel free to like or share with friends or comment with your own opinion l will join you in discussion.

For Poetry Gigs, Life Uplifting Public Speaking Gigs & Music live show Contact :
Email :gzworldchanger@gmail.com
Facebook : GZ Worldchanger
Twitter : @GZWorldchanger


Music Performed by GZ 

Reverbnation

Soundcloud

Youtube 

Comments

Popular Posts