Poem : Dear my beloved - by GZ Worldchanger

A letter l wrote to my beloved hope you will enjoy reading...

Poem : Dear my beloved
Writer : GZ Worldchanger
Genre : Love & Romance

Dear my beloved,
These must be words l never said to you,
But today l am feeling excited,
As l wait to jump in front of moving train,
Thus why l hold my pen and paper to write this beautiful letter to you,
Just open your heart and read carefully...
There is a pure sound of your voice,
That made my heart race,
That stimulated my creativeness,
And gave me an excuse to listen,
lt made me feel better while you read me a bed time story...
l am not regretting for not telling you words l never heard,
But hiding faraway,
While watching you with your lovely boyfriend,
Made me cry...
A tears of joy and pain at the same time,
Since l was happy to see you with that bright smile...
There is this beautiful gap between your teeth,
That encourage my lips to meet yours,
And it reminds me of a day you invited me to the beach,
An awkward moment when l almost kissed you,
But suddenly your boyfriend appeared,
Oh l miss the way we reacted...
The time l invited you to Kensington flat,
l couldn't resist getting closer to you,
Since the scent of your body was a magnet to my body...
All my intangible gifts were meant for love and to express my feelings,
A neck less on your neck and a ring on your finger,
Were owned by my dead parents,
But today l decided to follow them,
No more reality expression...
But forgive me for not telling you the truth,
On a day which is not on a calendar,
Since this suicide mission have cut the journey of my life short,
And here is your lovely letter,
l just posted on my blog,
Wished l could say good bye for the last time,
Hope to meet you on the other side…

Your secret lover

GZ Worldchanger

© GZWorldchanger - all rights reserved


For Poetry Gigs, Life Uplifting Public Speaking Gigs & Music live show Contact :
Email :gzworldchanger@gmail.com
Facebook : GZ Worldchanger
Twitter : @GZWorldchanger



Music Performed by GZ 

Reverbnation

Soundcloud

Youtube 

Comments

Popular Posts