Poem : Feeding your flesh by GZ Worldchanger


Poem : Feeding your flesh
Genre : Dark & horror
Writer : GZ WorldChanger
l slammed & locked my door aggressively,
And watched you dying slowly .
You stretched your soft hands towards me,
Trying to reach out for help,
But l took a long sharp knife,
And stabbed your palms fiercely,
Until your attractive blood covered the floor.
Like a hungry lion, l kneeled down quickly,
And licked it all over with my warm tongue,
To my surprise it tasted like fresh honey,
Created by virgin bees...
You screamed my lovely name loudly,
While burning in high temperature,
And your sweet agony voice,
Was like a love song to my heart,
Until l stuffed my fingers in my ears.
Few minutes passed & the silence made me curious,
l rushed & checked my pot,
And your naked fried body was appetizing.
Could not wait to slice it into pieces,
While adding mayonnaise & Bbq relish.
l served your fingers & eyes in my plate,
Slowly picking them with my fork,
While playing rock music in the background.
The taste of your fried eye brows,
Gave me a reason to say,
"Every good thing in life is for free"
As l add more body parts in my plate...

© GZWorldchanger - all rights reserved

For Poetry Gigs, Life Uplifting Public Speaking Gigs & Music live show Contact :
Email :gzworldchanger@gmail.com
Facebook : GZ Worldchanger
Twitter : @GZWorldchanger


Music Performed by GZ 

Reverbnation

Soundcloud

Youtube 

Comments

Popular Posts