Poem :A seed - by GZ Worldchanger


A special dedication to my granny

Poem :A seed
Writer : GZ Worldchanger
Genre : lnspiration


You are my war,
My victory,
You are my hero,
And my enemy.
You appeared in my desperation,
And accelerate me to reach my destination.

You found me outside the field,
As a thrown hopeless seed,
And planted me back into a fertile soil.
You visited me regularly,
Watching me grow,
Watering me everyday with knowledge,
Like a shepherd,l was your sheep,
And like a farmer,l was your favorite plant.

Now lm ready to reap,
Ready to left a place l used to call home,
Ready to start my own journey,
And breed my own seeds,
As l now know my original roots,
But be with me in my spirit and motivated soul,
Cause in my heart,
Will never forget you...

© GZWorldchanger - all rights reserved

For Poetry Gigs, Life Uplifting Public Speaking Gigs & Music live show Contact :
Email :gzworldchanger@gmail.com
Facebook : GZ Worldchanger
Twitter : @GZWorldchanger


Music Performed by GZ 

Reverbnation

Soundcloud

Youtube 

Comments

Popular Posts