Poem :My little dark room - by GZ Worldchanger



I wrote this poem a couple of years ago when l was high : Hope you will enjoy reading

Poem :My little dark room
Writer : GZ Worldchanger
Genre : Drugs

Imaginary brightness lit up my little dark room,
As l listen to my psychological noise,
Sitting alone on my comfort chair,
As the moonlight penetrate through my window.

Random thoughts rushes through my mind,
Blurred lines striking my path of vision,
Sound of light confusing my ear drums,
As l combine random words to form a poem.

Dreams become reality at that moment,
As wishes turning into a realistic vision,
Excitement fulfill my heart,
As l blow out the last smoke from my joint.

Its a hidden world of greatness,
A beautiful world of inspiration,
Which exist only in my mind,
As l suffocate with excess smoke,
In my dark little room...



© GZWorldchanger - all rights reserved


For Poetry Gigs, Life Uplifting Public Speaking Gigs & Music live show Contact :
Email :gzworldchanger@gmail.com
Facebook : GZ Worldchanger
Twitter : @GZWorldchanger


Music Performed by GZ 

Reverbnation

Soundcloud

Youtube 

Comments

Popular Posts