Poem : Sun by GZ Worldchanger


Poem : Sun
Writer : GZ Worldchanger
Genre : Nature

The way you rise from left to right,
Slowly penetrating through my curtains,
Gives me energy to jump from bed,
Feeling grateful for a brand new day.

Every time l open the windows,
The warmth of your touch on my skin,
And the sound of chirping birds,
lnspires me to put a smile on my face.

Don't understand the way you speak,
But the way you collaborate with time,
Dividing a year into seasons,
Motivates me to plan ahead.

You dry our laundry,
Energize plants & crops to grow,
Bringing electricity through our solar,
And other million things cant explain.

Your devine existence,
Briings life into motion,
Although many are ungrateful of you,
l understand how special you are, Sun...

© GZWorldchanger - all rights reserved

For Poetry Gigs, Life Uplifting Public Speaking Gigs & Music live show Contact :
Email :gzworldchanger@gmail.com
Facebook : GZ Worldchanger
Twitter : @GZWorldchanger


Music Performed by GZ 

Reverbnation

Soundcloud

Youtube 

Comments

Popular Posts